Word Scramble Game Point Values for W I S E
Here are the point values for each letter in wise for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters wise combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for wise in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WISE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WISE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters wise can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about wise
- WISE has 1 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- WISE is 4 letters long
- WISE starts with W
- WISE Ends with E
Definition of wise mean when you unscramble it?
wise unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of wise
- Having knowledge; knowing; enlightened; of extensive information; erudite; learned.
- Hence, especially, making due use of knowledge; discerning and judging soundly concerning what is true or false, proper or improper; choosing the best ends and the best means for accomplishing them; sagacious.
- Versed in art or science; skillful; dexterous; specifically, skilled in divination.
- Hence, prudent; calculating; shrewd; wary; subtle; crafty.
- Dictated or guided by wisdom; containing or exhibiting wisdom; well adapted to produce good effects; judicious; discreet; as, a wise saying; a wise scheme or plan; wise conduct or management; a wise determination.
- Way of being or acting; manner; mode; fashion.
- In a wise manner; prudently; judiciously; discreetly; with wisdom.