Word Scramble Game Point Values for S I N S
Here are the point values for each letter in sins for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sins combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sins in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SINS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SINS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 26 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sins can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sins
- SINS has 1 Exact anagrams and 26 partial anagrams.
- SINS is 4 letters long
- SINS starts with S
- SINS Ends with S
Definition of sins mean when you unscramble it?
sins unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sin
- Old form of Since.
- Transgression of the law of God; disobedience of the divine command; any violation of God's will, either in purpose or conduct; moral deficiency in the character; iniquity; as, sins of omission and sins of commission.
- An offense, in general; a violation of propriety; a misdemeanor; as, a sin against good manners.
- A sin offering; a sacrifice for sin.
- An embodiment of sin; a very wicked person.
- To depart voluntarily from the path of duty prescribed by God to man; to violate the divine law in any particular, by actual transgression or by the neglect or nonobservance of its injunctions; to violate any known rule of duty; -- often followed by against.
- To violate human rights, law, or propriety; to commit an offense; to trespass; to transgress.
- Tainted with, or full of, sin; wicked; iniquitous; criminal; unholy; as, sinful men; sinful thoughts.
- of Sin
- of Sin