Word Scramble Game Point Values for R E E L
Here are the point values for each letter in reel for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters reel combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for reel in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From REEL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled REEL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 32 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters reel can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about reel
- REEL has 3 Exact anagrams and 32 partial anagrams.
- REEL is 4 letters long
- REEL starts with R
- REEL Ends with L
Definition of reel mean when you unscramble it?
reel unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of leer
- Empty; destitute; wanting
- Empty of contents.
- Destitute of a rider; and hence, led, not ridden; as, a leer horse.
- Wanting sense or seriousness; trifling; trivolous; as, leer words.
- An oven in which glassware is annealed.
- The cheek.
- Complexion; aspect; appearance.
- A distorted expression of the face, or an indirect glance of the eye, conveying a sinister or immodest suggestion.
- To look with a leer; to look askance with a suggestive expression, as of hatred, contempt, lust, etc. ; to cast a sidelong lustful or malign look.
- To entice with a leer, or leers; as, to leer a man to ruin.
- To learn.
- Tape or braid; an ornament.
- of Leer
- of Leer
- In a leering manner.