Word Scramble Game Point Values for G R A N T
Here are the point values for each letter in grant for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters grant combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for grant in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GRANT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GRANT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 114 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters grant can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about grant
- GRANT has 1 Exact anagrams and 114 partial anagrams.
- GRANT is 5 letters long
- GRANT starts with G
- GRANT Ends with T
Definition of grant mean when you unscramble it?
grant unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of grant
- To assent; to consent.
- The act of granting; a bestowing or conferring; concession; allowance; permission.
- The yielding or admission of something in dispute.
- The thing or property granted; a gift; a boon.
- A transfer of property by deed or writing; especially, au appropriation or conveyance made by the government; as, a grant of land or of money; also, the deed or writing by which the transfer is made.
- To give over; to make conveyance of; to give the possession or title of; to convey; -- usually in answer to petition.
- To bestow or confer, with or without compensation, particularly in answer to prayer or request; to give.
- To admit as true what is not yet satisfactorily proved; to yield belief to; to allow; to yield; to concede.
- of Grant
- of Grant