Word Scramble Game Point Values for G A B
Here are the point values for each letter in gab for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters gab combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for gab in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From GAB?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled GAB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters gab can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about gab
- GAB has 2 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- GAB is 3 letters long
- GAB starts with G
- GAB Ends with B
Definition of gab mean when you unscramble it?
gab unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bag
- A sack or pouch, used for holding anything; as, a bag of meal or of money.
- A sac, or dependent gland, in animal bodies, containing some fluid or other substance; as, the bag of poison in the mouth of some serpents; the bag of a cow.
- A sort of silken purse formerly tied about men's hair behind, by way of ornament.
- The quantity of game bagged.
- A certain quantity of a commodity, such as it is customary to carry to market in a sack; as, a bag of pepper or hops; a bag of coffee.
- To swell or hang down like a full bag; as, the skin bags from containing morbid matter.
- To swell with arrogance.
- To become pregnant.
- To put into a bag; as, to bag hops.
- To seize, capture, or entrap; as, to bag an army; to bag game.
- To furnish or load with a bag or with a well filled bag.
- of Bag
- Cloth or other material for bags.
- The act of putting anything into, or as into, a bag.
- The act of swelling; swelling.
- Reaping peas, beans, wheat, etc., with a chopping stroke.
- of Bag